QUIZ NIGHT FUNDRAISER
Compared by Quiz Master Extraordinaire, Matt Harris
· Lots of exciting raffle prizes to be won!
· Bring teams of 8 people or under
· £10 per person to enter, includes Sandwich Buffet, payable in cash on the night
· Most entertaining team name wins a prize
· Dingbats round
· Wheel of misfortune round
· Backwards Bingo round
· Music round
· Over 13s only – no children
Come and unwind, give your brain a workout and have a laugh with friends and family at our quiz night.
All funds will go towards sending one of our speech and language therapists, Frankie Paterson, to Kenya to volunteer with Yellow House Outreach Services later this year.
By working in Kenya with Yellow House we aim to help give the life-changing gift of communication to people who struggle with this basic human right that is so often taken for granted. Being able to communicate your needs, wants, hopes and dreams is essential to living a happy and fulfilled life. Communication is the key to maintaining good relationships with those around you in your family and community. We will be helping to raise awareness about disability in communities where children and families with disabilities are shunned.
* Please reserve your places at email@example.com *
*all entry fees will be payable in cash on the night of the quiz £10pp*
With special thanks to The Holiday Inn and to our Sponsers